Luxinar debuts cutting-edge laser technology at IMTEX FORMING 2024 in India
Leading laser manufacturer Luxinar is proud to exhibit its sealed CO2 laser sources and support its Indian agent LaseCo Technologies in hall 5, stand B134 for the first time during IMTEX FORMING. The event takes place from 19-23 January 2024 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre in Bengaluru, India.
Luxinar specialises in manufacturing CO2 laser sources for industries worldwide, including automotive, electronics, e-mobility, glass, packaging and textiles. Its CO2 lasers, at wavelengths of 10.6, 10.25 and 9.3 microns, find extensive applications for ablating, cutting, drilling, marking and scribing, on materials such as glass, metals, paper, plastics and wood.
On its stand, Luxinar will showcase the SR 15i, with an output power of up to 175W from its established SR series of sealed CO2 laser sources with the following key features:
- Wavelengths of 10.6µm, 10.25µm and 9.3µm to process a wide range of materials from textiles to plastics
- IP66 rating for harsh industrial environments
- Integrated and field replaceable RF power supplies for reduced production downtime
- Compact, lightweight laser sources for easy integration into laser-based processing machines
- Simple diagnostics for clear status indication
- Minimum shipment power 20% higher than rated power for an extended laser lifetime and a reduced cost of ownership
The SR series of sealed CO2 laser sources have a power range of up to 250W and hermetic sealing to ensure high protection against water and dust ingress. The units have a straightforward DC power supply connection, an easy-to-understand control interface, and the same output beam position to allow for power upgrades with minimal design changes.
Lee Popplewell, Regional Sales Manager & Applications Specialist, stated: “We look forward to supporting our distributor LaseCo and showcasing our laser sources to the Indian market at IMTEX FORMING. With more than 25 years of experience in the laser industry, Luxinar’s range of CO2 lasers stand out from the competition due to their proven reliability, flexibility and throughput.”
During the exhibition, the Luxinar and LaseCo team will be available in hall 5, stand B134, sharing their extensive knowledge and providing expert advice on laser technology.