Luxinar Brexit statement
Luxinar is closely monitoring the Brexit situation; we have measures in place to respond to a change in circumstances and to guarantee that there are no interruptions to our supply chains after 31 December 2020.
The main points to note:
- Effective 1 January 2021 Luxinar GmbH will be our official EU importer, and authorised representative, and will therefore act as the conduit between Luxinar Ltd and any EU matters relating to CE norms and certification:
T: +49 (0)40 883624-60
Managing directors of Luxinar GmbH are: Thorsten Foecking, Mitch Mead and Andrew Chambers.
- We have updated the production schedules for our fast-moving products in order to guarantee availability.
- We are coordinating with our key suppliers to safeguard supply chains and ensure uninterrupted shipments.
- We are encouraging our customers to protect against delays by reviewing their stock levels and ensuring orders are placed ahead of time.
- We have communicated our Brexit approach to our key customers, including expected lead times and customs delays, and asked them for an estimate of future needs.
- We are holding ongoing discussions with our shipping providers to reduce customs delays and prepare for an increase in customs administration.
- Our senior management team are monitoring the political situation, consulting with customers, suppliers and partners in order to counteract any adverse effects of Brexit.
- We are monitoring travel for our colleagues throughout the Brexit process.
We would like to reassure you that we are working to mitigate risk where possible and, as we receive updates from the UK Government, we will continue to evaluate our response.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://luxinar.com/contact/ or via your usual Luxinar contact.
Have any questions? Get in touch