Luxinar has an excellent opportunity for a Production Planner to join our Operations support team.
Who is Luxinar?
Luxinar has been at the forefront of laser technology for over 20 years and is a leading manufacturer and designer of industrial laser systems. Whilst we are based in our modern, bespoke manufacturing facility in East Yorkshire, just a stone’s throw away from the Humber Bridge, we operate globally.
We are a thriving innovative market leader; our success is driven from our people. Our culture is one that welcomes diversity, fosters talent, encourages personal development and progression, and places safety as our number one priority.
What about the role? The prime responsibilities of the role are:
- Production Admin – Planning production including Sales Orders, Service Requests, Spares, Warranty Replacements and Customer Demonstration Orders.
- Communication – Conduct weekly production reviews and planning meetings with Sales, Customer Service, Production, Technical, Engineering & Supply Chain.
- Capacity Planning – Managing/monitoring the constraints affecting what to build and when, effecting changes to production schedules to ensure both production deadlines and customer expectations are met.
- MRP/ERP – Production Forecasts need to be maintained in our systems along with manufacturing dates to allow purchasing to plan material deliveries accordingly.
What about you? What qualities would benefit this position:
The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing, would welcome a challenge and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of one or more of the following disciplines:
- IT Literacy – The successful candidate will be competent in IT software applications to an advanced level.
- Resource Planning – Sound knowledge of materials resource planning procedures/Lean Principles with the ability to identify, interpret and align efficient production to customer demand.
- Communication – Ability to communicate clearly across departments interacting with all levels of the business.
- Enterprise Resource Planning – Experience of using SAP Business One (or equivalent) would be of benefit.
- Culture – You should welcome change and be familiar with working in a safety-first, continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent analytical, numeric, organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a production planning or master scheduler role.
What we offer at Luxinar:
- A stimulating and satisfying environment for personal growth & career development.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package including a company pension & private health cover.
- On-the-job training will be provided to exceptional candidates.
Your success at Luxinar will be the result of your drive and ambition.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter to our Recruitment team, Recruitment.email@example.com, before the closing date of Friday 14th May 2021.