Vacancy – Electronic Production Operatives
As a Company, Luxinar has been at the forefront of laser technology for over 20 years. We are recognised as a leading manufacturer of sealed carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers and, more recently, femtosecond lasers. Whilst we are based in our modern, bespoke manufacturing facility in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone’s throw away from the Humber Bridge, we operate globally, having installed over 20000 lasers worldwide. We’re a UK business operating on a global stage.
It’s a story we’re proud of but it doesn’t end there. We are pioneers in our field, always looking to transform and grow our business, enthusiastic about embracing the future.
We are an innovative market leader in industrial laser products, very much valuing the edge our people give us. Our culture is one that welcomes diversity, fosters talent, encourages internal movement and progression, and places safety as our number one priority.
Currently we are looking to recruit Electronic Production Operatives to help meet an increase in customer orders.
In this role you will be trained to assemble, calibrate and test our products, all done to the highest standards expected of a market leader such as ourselves.
With a focus very much on delivering our portfolio of world-class products, you will be expected to apply quality standards, interpret drawings, use hand tools, show initiative, managing priorities and your own time. You will be expected to demonstrate problem-solving skills, balanced decision-making and be able to terminate, connect and test electrical wiring and circuits.
If the above describes you, Luxinar needs you!
We are offering this opportunity to join our Production team at our site in Hessle. We are looking initially to offer temporary, fixed-term positions but this could lead to a permanent role, depending on performance.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you should be detail-oriented, used to assembling and testing small components to ensure that devices work correctly.
- You should also have experience of
- reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- working with a soldering iron
- testing that devices and components work consistently and correctly, so some familiarity with testing and quality assurance procedures is important
- Lean Manufacturing
- Strong team-working abilities and communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative and make decisions.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter to our Recruitment team, Recruitment.email@example.com, before the closing date of 23:59pm, Friday 31 December 2021.