Vacancy – Lean Practitioner
Luxinar has been at the forefront of laser technology for more than 20 years and is a leading manufacturer of sealed CO2 laser sources up to 1000W and, more recently, femtosecond laser sources. To date, we have an installed base of over 20000 lasers worldwide.
Our science, innovation, rigour and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organisations across the globe. Luxinar helps our customers win, and we need highly motivated people to join our dynamic team. We’re driven by being focused, assured, far-sighted, global and adventurous but we never forget our people.
WHY WORK FOR US
Luxinar is an innovative market leader in the development of world class industrial laser products. We value our people; they are very much our most important asset. We are a diverse workforce of thinkers and doers. We operate globally from our purpose built, state-of-the-art facility in Hessle, near Hull, East Yorkshire. We encourage and facilitate personal growth and career development throughout the whole organisation. We take pride in what we do, having a collaborative approach with all our customers and partners.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- A competitive salary that will grow with your career
- An annual company bonus scheme, paid quarterly
- The offer of private health care for yourself and family
- Long term sickness health care provisions
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learning from talented colleagues
- 25 days’ holiday as standard, plus additional service-related holidays
- Free on-site parking and a cycle to work scheme
- Possible relocation assistance for those moving to the area
This is a new role strengthening our Process Improvement and Control department within the business. You will have experience of leading change and improvements within an operational environment, and have a good understanding and knowledge of lean tools and techniques
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- A college diploma, degree or previous experience in a lean or improvement role of at least 3 years and/or be able to demonstrate significant understanding of core skills and a willingness to develop and learn new skills as the business expands and grows.
- A high level of computer literacy with attention to detail and a strong bias towards Excel and PowerPoint.
- Culture – You should have a drive to continually improve all areas of the business working with and leading teams to remove waste from the processes.
- A team player who welcomes change and exhibits a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication an
- The role will involve significant interaction with other people; candidates must be capable of building strong working relationships internally.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Some experience of working in an AGILE environment
- This role will be site based at our Hessle, East Yorkshire facility; some flexibility to working hours will be required.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter to our Recruitment team, firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing date of 23:59pm, Friday 31 December 2021.